Okay, so its 4 down and 4 to go. screwed up my lit and psych essay really really badly. Hope my EnD was satisfiable and that my marks wont be disappointing. Been really really tired these two weeks. Today after class reached home n blacked out for two hours. I couldnt wake up at all. Guess my mind n body are both telling me that I not supposed to be pushing them that hard with super long hours staring at the comp. I never could survive long on 3-4hours of slp/day. Should have taken more care. Oh well. Now i shall hope to procrastinate less in order to get proper slp and suffer less from panic n stress attack closer to my deadlines. Hmmm.... yeah i guess that's all for now. Shall slp soon!
oh btw, am super proud of myself. haven been shopping for 2weeks ^.^ it's a huge huge achievement on my part which im not intending to break till next week. meaning i've been clear of being a shopaholic for 3whole weeks. that's pretty awesome within a semi-shopaholic group. haha (Y) been saving money too. budgeting n bringing meals to school. which means that I'LL HAVE LOADS MORE TO SPEND ON SHOPPING AFTER ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS. RETAIL THERAPY IS THE BEST FORM OF THERAPY <3
If you love someone, let them go; for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
so now i guess im just left to wait and see